FBA Amazon service
We developed strong and reliable overseas agent open the delivery channel to Amazon warehouse, we are capable provide logistics service to Amazon seller and buyer by sea and air. We also can change label, package for clients in our overseas warehouse.
Our strong market for Amazon is Australia , USA, Canada，Mexico,England，Netherlands，Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Singapore,Dubai ,etc.
What Is Amazon FBA services?
Amazon is a marketplace where sellers from around the world sell their goods. With the largest global footprint of any online marketplace, Amazon offers ecommerce businesses the opportunity to outsource almost all of the services required to get sold goods into the hands of customers.
How Does Amazon FBA services Work?
To get started with FBA, all you have to do is set up an Amazon seller account. Then in just a few steps, your goods will be listed on the Amazon marketplace.
- Log in to Seller Central to set up FBA and select any FBA specialized services, for example Multi-Channel Fulfillment (MCF).
- Create FBA product listings for the items you will be selling. This involves creating a unique product code and SKU number, and adding relevant product details to each listing.
- Ship products to designated Amazon fulfillment centers according to packing and shipping requirements. More on this below.
- Once delivered to a designated warehouse, Amazon FBA stores the products for a fee until an order is placed by a customer.
- For any order, Amazon FBA handles the entire transaction, including delivery, returns, and customer service.
How to use Amazon FBA services
If your business involves importing internationally, it’s important to know that Amazon has strict requirements when it comes to receiving shipments. Here are Amazon’s 6 main requirements for inventory arriving from overseas:
- Amazon FBA services will not serve as the importer of record and will only act as ultimate consignee if the name of the location is followed by “in care of FBA.”
- Your customs broker must contact Amazon before shipping to get the EIN or Tax ID number required for customs clearance.
- Amazon FBA services does not accept delivery with duties, taxes or other charges owing.
- You must arrange prepaid delivery to the fulfillment center.
- Non-US based businesses have additional requirements.
- Amazon warehouses only accept shipments that conform to their palletizing and labeling requirements.
What is Amazon’s courier service process? How long is the amazon logistics delivery time?
Amazon’s courier services are mainly completed through its own logistics network “Amazon Logistics” (AMZL for short) and third-party logistics partners (such as UPS, FedEx, etc.). Amazon courier service process is roughly as follows:
- Order processing: When a customer places an order on the Amazon platform, the system will pass the order information to the corresponding warehouse. The warehouse staff prepares the goods according to the order information, inspects the goods, packs them, and attaches the waybill.
- Goods out of the warehouse: The packaged goods will be scanned and recorded, and then handed over to logistics companies by warehouse staff, such as AMZL or other third-party Amazon courier service providers.
- During transportation: the Amazon courier service company will deliver the goods to the delivery address designated by the customer according to the waybill information. During the transportation process, customers can check the logistics information through the Amazon platform to know the real-time location of the goods.
- Amazon logistics delivery: When the product arrives at the destination, the delivery staff will deliver it to the delivery address designated by the customer, and ask the customer to sign for confirmation.
How is shipping time affected?
- The warehouse where the product is located: If the product is located in a warehouse closer to the customer, the delivery time is usually shorter.
- Amazon logistics delivery method: Amazon provides a variety of delivery options, such as standard delivery, priority delivery, next day delivery, etc. Different delivery methods correspond to different delivery times.
We have multiple international Amazon warehouses, which can provide excellent and reliable sea and air logistics services to customers around the world, and also provide labeling services. As an international logistics service provider with more than 20 years of experience, we are definitely your international logistics project The best choice, contact us today to learn more.
If you have any industry doubts or cooperation intentions, please feel free to consult and we will serve you wholeheartedly!