International Sea Freight Logistics ： Best sea freight service
International sea freight logistics refers to a type of sea freight service that uses ships or other water transportation tools to transport goods through transportation routes. It refers to the trade service where the seller delivers the goods by ship to the buyer of other countries. It is an international commodity trading activity aimed at overcoming the spatial and temporal distance between production and consumption, and moving goods through sea transportation, thus achieving the ultimate goal of international commodity trading.
International sea freight logistics is the main mode of transportation in international trade, accounting for more than two-thirds of the total transportation volume. Many coastal countries prefer to use maritime transportation, which is a frequently used and cost-effective mode of transportation in sea freight services.
International sea freight logistics can be divided into FCL(Full Container Load) sea shipping and LCL(Less Container Load) sea shipping.
- FCL sea shipping is generally a batch of goods that can fill or almost fill a container, and there is only one buyer’s goods in a container, which are then transported to the destination country through sea freight services.
- LCL is a process in which each buyer’s goods are in small quantities and cannot be filled into a single container. Therefore, multiple buyers’ goods are consolidated into one container and then transported to the destination country through sea freight services
The advantages of using International sea freight logistics transportation are as follows:
- Large carrying capacity: capable of handling oversized and heavy goods, such as bulk or non trailer cargo, including vehicles, equipment, construction materials, etc. Its loading capacity is even greater than the carrying capacity of railway transportation vehicles
- The low shipping cost is one of the reasons why many international customers use it. Using sea freight services can save transportation costs and is the most economical international shipping option
- Wide transportation range: Sea routes are accessible in all directions and can be transported to different countries. Disadvantages: slow speed, high sailing risks, and inaccurate sailing dates
Honza International Logistics Company is one of the leading international freight service companies. Our international freight can be transported from China to other regions around the world through various methods such as sea freight, air freight, express delivery, door-to-door, and multimodal transportation. We are a comprehensive international gold medal logistics company under Alibaba and have passed SGS certification. We have been engaged in international logistics transportation in the Chinese shipping agent industry for 10 years, arranging transportation of goods from China to other countries for millions of international customers. We arrange for the transportation of goods from China to other countries for millions of international customers.
As a Chinese shipping agent, we have relatively competitive prices and professional services that can be provided to customers from different countries. Customer oriented, service oriented “is our corporate culture as a Chinese shipping agent, aiming to enable every international customer to smoothly transport goods through our sea freight services.